BACK

The Chapel of the Incarnation

The Chapel of the Incarnation is an L-shaped church building of the Mission style.  The chapel opened for Mass early in 1917.  The chapel is constructed of poured-in-form concrete covered with a coarse pebble-filled stucco to resemble adobe. It is a one-story cross-gabled building with the entrance through the lower-gabled narthex. The structure is highlighted by a shaped parapet and bell tower. The interior is distinguished by its original altar balustrade and pulpit, and an ancient stone baptismal font brought from a church in England.   

The Chapel is perfect for small intimate ceremonies as well as providing meeting space for community events. 

Photo Gallery

chapel2
chapel painting 4
Chapel Dec 2018
Chapel baptismal font arrangement Dec 20
chapel painting 3

14070 Brandywine Road

Brandywine, MD  20613

Please sign up to receive our newsletter and information about St. Thomas' Parish

Saint Thomas' Church

14300 St. Thomas Church Rd.

Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20772

Chapel of the Incarnation

14070 Brandywine Rd.
Brandywine, Maryland 20613

 

301-627-8469

Pray

Learn

Serve

© 2020 St. Thomas' Parish
chapel painting 4