The Chapel of the Incarnation
The Chapel of the Incarnation is an L-shaped church building of the Mission style. The chapel opened for Mass early in 1917. The chapel is constructed of poured-in-form concrete covered with a coarse pebble-filled stucco to resemble adobe. It is a one-story cross-gabled building with the entrance through the lower-gabled narthex. The structure is highlighted by a shaped parapet and bell tower. The interior is distinguished by its original altar balustrade and pulpit, and an ancient stone baptismal font brought from a church in England.
The Chapel is perfect for small intimate ceremonies as well as providing meeting space for community events.
14070 Brandywine Road
Brandywine, MD 20613